The only drawbar pulled single rotor rake in our line up the Swadro46T, can be pulled by even smaller tractors as the rake runs permanently on its own wheels. Simply change from transport to work position by lowering the hydraulic cylinder under the rotor.Where to buy Download brochure (9.5 MB)
- Krone rakes excel with their well shaped windrow formation. This ensures that the harvesting equipment can increase forward speed and productivity as well as produce the perfect product, such as well shaped round bales.
- The secret behind the success of Krone’s rakes is the steep cam track angle. This allows the tine arms to pivot very quickly which makes them lift up fast to form an even filled square windrow.
- The windrow width can be easily adjusted using a hand lever on the pull out swath board.
- Customers tell us our rakes are the cleanest in the field. Our tines are pointing forwards which means when the tine loads up the distance to the ground decreases, to put all that valuable crop into the windrow rather than leaving it behind.
- Krone tines are strong using 3 coils and 10.5mm rods. The Swadro 46T uses 4 double tines per tine arm.
- For fine tuning of our rakes, just adjust the pitch of the rotor on the rotor axles which offers several adjustments to allow for the cleanest raking results.
- The cam track inside of our rotor is dry and does not require any lubrication. We offer 3 years warranty for the cam track for absolute peace of mind and to be honest we never had a warranty claim yet.
- All tine arms run in large sealed bearings. This means there is no daily greasing of tine arm bushes. The only grease intervals are on the PTO shaft and for the rotor wheel axles, so simplicity increases your productivity so you can be raking in the field rather than greasing.
- If you have bent a tine arm or later on in the life of the rake replace a roller bearing of the cam follower, just simply remove the whole tine arm assembly by loosening a couple of bolts. Compare this to disassembling the whole rotor housing to get to these items. The Krone design gets you going much quicker.
- Knowing that single rotor rakes do not require a lot of tractor PTO horsepower, the engineers have reduced the PTO speed requirement to 350rpm from 450rpm. This will save you fuel and reduces noise, as your tractor runs slower compared to 540PTO speed. The Swadro46T drawbar pulled version can be run with as low as 35hp tractors.
- Height adjustment is very simply done with a limit stop at the axle, so just simply lower the rake hydraulically and its set to go
- Going from field to transport mode, just fold six tine arms by pulling a pin out. Krone is unique in this feature compared to other machines where you have to pull tine arms off the tine shafts and attach them to the frame for transport.
SpecificationsSwadro 46T Specifications
|Work width||4,600 mm|
|Transport width||2,550 mm|
|No. of tine arms||13|
|No. of double tines||52|
|Rotor diameter||3,600 mm|
|Tyres||18/8.50 - 8|
|Power output||60 HP|
|Storage length||5,100 mm|
|Storage height||2,200 mm|