- Krone’s OctoLink clutches are always in mesh for full power.
- Maintenance Free and Frictional 8 Finger clutch combines powerful operation with low down time and minimal preparation. No Universal joints!
- Robust & Heavy-duty tine arms (38 mm x 4 mm tube steel) and a special ring attachment system combine to provide dependable performance in our tough Australian conditions.
- The two 9.5mm legs that form one pair of tines vary in length to provides the special Krone combing effect for optimum treatment and cleanest forage.
- The tine arms mesh as they rotate, spreading the material uniformly across the working width to ensure the best possible wilt for quality forage.
- Central border spreading control spreads the crop away from the boundary for easier harvesting. Angle of the throw is adjusted without the need of tools so you can adapt in the field quickly.
- The permanently liquid greased enclosed gearboxes that drive the rotors are absolutely maintenance free. Permanent lubrication gives peace of mind and increases the machine’s longevity. The chunky box section chassis absorbs all shock loads on the frame.
- The rotors run on large wheels with inner tubes, which give excellent guidance for cleanest sweeps and dependable operation. Low horsepower is required to run these machines.
- Dampeners for an enhanced ride quality: The internal compression spring prevents underrunning when working downhill and the adjustable brake prevents bouncing.
SpecificationsKWT 8.82/ KWT 11.22 Specifications
|KWT 8.82||KWT 11.22|
|Work Width||8.80 m||11.00 m|
|Transport width||2.98 m||2.98 m|
|Storage height||3.53 m||3.70 m|
|Power Requirement||50 HP||85 HP|
|Weight||1,480 Kg||1,770 Kg|
|No. of rotors||8||10|
|No. of tine arms per rotor||6||6|
|Tyre size||16/6.50 -8||16/6.50 -8|
|Middle tyre size||18/8.50 - 8||18/8.50 - 8|
|Tyre size on running gear||10.0/75 - 15.3||10.0/75 - 15.3|
|Border spreading system||Hydraulic||Hydraulic|
|Angle of throw||13° - 19°||13° - 19°|