BiG Pack 1270 (XC) HS Multibale
The Krone BiG Pack 1270 (XC) HighSpeed offers endless options to the owner operator. It can produce smaller single bales bound by two strings, the entire bale by four strings or can also work with conventional full size single bales, all tied with six strings. If you’re looking to explore the small bale market, the Krone BiG Pack 1270 (XC) HighSpeed is the machine for you.Where to buy Download brochure (11.2 MB)
ACTIVE PICK UP
- The secret of the pick up is the wave-shaped design of the tine bands. You get the effect of tine retraction without the cam track drive and it functions without a complex cam track control.
- The EasyFlow pick up runs approximately 30% quicker than conventional systems. It also has 60% fewer moving parts, resulting in less maintenance and services costs.
- Specified with 5 rows of tines that are spaced 55mm apart, the EasyFlow picks up everything at fast forward speeds, increasing your efficiency by ensuring maximum forage pick up.
- Featuring a large diameter of 550mm, the double tines, (designed in sets of three across the full width of the cutting and feed rotor) pass the crop efficiently across the knives due to the V-shaped arrangement.
- Wide hardox plates on the feed tines result in higher throughputs, clean scissor-like cuts and harder wearing. 20mm wide plates guarantee quality forage.
- X-Cut cutting system has 2 knife drawers with 26 knives on the 1270 XC. The drawers can be lowered hydraulically and then easily pulled out of the machine, to the side, to install and remove the knives.
- The Variable Fill System (VFS) unique to Krone offers the highest throughput, 5-phase feed sequence for the bale chamber, offering rock solid and well formed bales, even in small windrows.
- The packer and feeder tines convey the crop into the feed chamber where it’s collected and pre-compressed. When the feed chamber is completely filled, the feeder rake conveys the crop into the bale chamber.
- In case of overload the fully sealed and lubricated cam type clutch will disengage. Reducing throttle speed will clear the blockage and the cam clutch re-engages without stoppages or shear pin replacing.
- Produces rock hard bales of uniform densities with tidy and smooth edges thanks to Krone’s massive funnel shaped bale chamber and large hydraulic rams.
- Features extremely long plungers which support the work of the needles. The plunger on 1270 XC operates at 45 strokes/min ensuring a quiet and smooth operation.
- Using a divided needle yoke, the 1270 XC can produce one rock hard bale or up to 9 small bales with 2 strings, and bundled together with 3 strings around the large bale.
- Features a divided needle yoke where two needle yokes are coupled or uncoupled by a controlled latch. This can be activated and monitored from the tractor seat.
- Krone uses compressed air that is forced through pipes to ensure the entire knotter area is kept clean. This guarantees reliability even under extreme operating conditions.
- Dust tight twine boxes easily swing out of the way for ease of maintenance. To ensure the best performance always use Krone Twine.
- Standard on Australian delivered BiG Packs, the CCI IsoBus Touch Screen Monitor offers a range of applications to streamline your business, from entering jobs to creating invoices.
- Colour, high resolution, 8.4 inch touchscreen.
- Optional sensors fitted in the side doors transfer their measurements to the terminal, keeping the operator constantly up to date.
- Heavy duty gear boxes and drive shafts protected by cam type clutches offer more comfort and productivity. Clutches allow the machine to unblock itself without the need for replacing shear bolts.
- Standard with weight scales, electric bale length adjustment, hydraulic jacks, extra lights on pick up in drawbar, knotter and knotter emergency kit.
SpecificationsBiG Pack 1270 (XC) HS Specifications
|BiG Pack 1270 HS||BiG Pack 1270XC HS|
|Chamber width & height||1,200 x 700 mm||1,200 x 700 mm|
|Bale length||1,000 - 2,700 mm||1,000 - 2,700 mm|
|Power requirement||120 HP||120 HP|
|Pick-up working width||2,350 mm||2,350 mm|
|Length||9,180 mm||9,180 mm|
|Height||2,875 mm||2,875 mm|
|Width||2,995 mm||2,995 mm|
|Weight||7,240 Kg||8,430 Kg|
|Tire size||620/40 R 22.5||620/40 R 22.5|
|Twine storage capacity||32||32|
|26 cutting Knives||N/A||Standard|
|Plunger strokes per minute||45||45|